Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Kraken Aftermath AK-47


The king of inexpensive airsoft guns, classic AK-47 model, and the awesome FPS. This gun is a benchmark of airsoft! Being over dramatic? I think not. But let's get down to the nitty gritty, I have played a couple of games with this guns and I have come to some conclusions, but first some specs.

  • Velocity: 370 fps
  • Caliber: 6mm
  • Full auto/semi AEG rifle

Some perks that also come along with this gun is a full metal gear box and barrel. The magazine holds an impressive 600 rounds and is of course detachable. The battery is 8.4v 1200mah NiCAD and has a 250mah trickle charger. High torque motor and an adjustable hop-up system makes this a well rounded gun. For me the sights got some getting used to, but I soon learned to love it, the sights also have an adjustable notch to distances. Yes, I KNOW it does not have to R.I.S feature but no worries the ARE rails out there thank goodness. This is one I've been looking at evike.com, pic is above. For mine personally I'm thinking about upgrading to a 9.6 volt battery and watching it shred.











No comments:

Post a Comment